We all want to have a baby-like skin that is as smooth and delicate as an egg. But in fact, when you are a mom, you know that your baby’s delicate skin often has skin problems. What are the common skin problems for babies?
For example, because of the heat coming out of the scorpion, diaper rash and other issues; the most troublesome is the baby’s face chyle, neonatal hemorrhoids, saliva rash, all of which make the mothers have a headache, the original care of the growing children, their skin problems Nothing is less than adults.
Faced with a dazzling array of products on the market, as well as dazzling packaging and features, many mothers are confused about choosing their child’s skin care products: on the one hand, they need to do a lot of homework research products before using them; on the other hand, children’s Physiques vary, so even a large brand of baby products is not necessarily 100% suitable for your baby.
Here, Xiaobian summed up a few simple tips to make it easy for you to choose a product that is reassuring. Don’t let your child be a sham!
1. Read product labels and ingredients
– Choose products with natural ingredients to gently care for sensitive skin.
2. Avoid products containing harmful chemical components
– Products containing dyes, fragrances, chemicals and talc, which are not only harmful to your child’s skin, but also cause respiratory illness!
3. Components that must not be used
If you see a composition containing a plasticizer ( Parabens ), a preservative ( Phenoxyethanol ) and limonene ( Limonene ) or a product with the words ” phthalate and paraben”, don’t hesitate Yes, don’t buy.
4. Looking for “PH Neutral / PH Balance ” skin care products
Mothers must understand the maintenance of their own skin by PH neutral products. Similarly, these products will not damage the protective layer of the baby’s skin.
5. Choose products made in Australia
Australia has strict safety regulations for baby products, so Australia’s locally produced products have relatively high specification quality and production environment.
Since moms have discovered the baby had a facial rash, rash milk, rub injury and other problems very often see , then how in the insurance protect baby tender skin , is the mothers who most was concerned about the problem ! Let’s look at the Australian designed home how to say :
Australian registered midwife, infant care specialist
As a special skin care expert of DU’IT , Jodie Warburton has not only her rich experience in infant care, but also a mother. Therefore, she understands the problems of mothers during childcare and causes rash on common skin of infants. , redness and other issues, she has very practical advice to give you a mother.
Neonatal eczema can be prevented like this:
1. Apply a lot of body lotion to your baby after cleansing every day to reduce dryness and itching.
2. Use organic ingredients for baby shower gel. After bathing, apply moisturizer lotion in time when the skin is not completely dry.
3. Breastfeeding helps reduce the risk of eczema in your baby. Mothers’ diets also need to pay attention to whether they contain seafood and other foods that are not conducive to allergies.
4. Choose soft and breathable clothes to avoid rough and easy to rub skin clothes such as wool products.
5. Avoid contact with second-hand smoke and third-hand smoke.